We take privacy very seriously:
- First of all, the user is at the center: This is your phone and your data, and we want to empower you to manage your own health. Nobody else can see your individual data if you don’t want to share it.
- We collect your data anonymously: We receive the data only together with an anonymous ID that we cannot trace back to you.
- Data may be shared with third-parties in aggregated form (combining multiple users into a group anonymously), ensuring that individual records remain unidentifiable.
- We only collect the timing patterns of taps, your app usage patterns, the frequency with which you use your phone and limited metadata (such as phone model type, to adjust the measurements for accuracy), no content is tracked.
- The data is encrypted and sent over a secure connection.
- We are fully compliant with European GDPR privacy regulations.
- We value transparency and publicly share our research results in the scientific community.