We take privacy very seriously:
- First of all, the user is at the center: This is your phone and your data, and we want to empower you to manage your own health. Nobody else can see your health data if you don’t want to share it.
- The data is 100% anonymous: We only receive the data together with an ID. Nobody, including us, can map the ID to the user.
- For our employee health solution: The data is shared with the employer only in aggregated form (combining multiple users into a group anonymously), and only if the user actively consents.
- We only collect the timing patterns of taps and limited metadata (such as phone model type, to adjust the measurements for accuracy), no content is tracked.
- The data is encrypted and sent over a secure connection.
- We are fully compliant with European GDPR privacy regulations.
- We value transparency and publicly share our research results in the scientific community.